Welcome to Art Loft
Located right at the heart of the stylish Poho district in Hong Kong; and only a short walking distance away from landmarks such as PMQ and the Man Mo Temple, Art Loft is a boutique style art studio offering a variety of art and design classes, workshops and seminars for all ages. It is also an exhibition venue for emerging artists from Hong Kong and around the globe.
Come join us today and connect yourself to art!
What We Do
Bilingual Visual Art Classes and Workshops for all ages:
• Oil Painting
• Acrylic Painting
• Sketch and Drawing Fundamental
• Watercolour, Gouache, Tempera Painting
• Chinese Ink Wash Painting
• Chinese Calligraphy
• Art History and Theories
• Representational and Abstract Art
• Clay Modelling (Paper/Stone/Metal etc..)
• Graphic Design
• Typography Design
• Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Photography (Film and Digital)
We host freestyle (i.e. paint as you like with no instructions) painting jam sessions on weekdays and weekends. Session is 2 hour each and all art materials will be supplied. You do not have to bring anything, just come by and start painting! No experience required and beginners are always welcome!
Give us a call now to start getting creative!
Events, Exhibitions and Venue Rental
Our fully equipped and cozy studio is ideal to host a variety of small scale private events:
• Birthday Parties or other private functions
• Corporate team building
• Product Launch/Press Events
• General meetups and gatherings
Follow us on Instagram:
Address: M/F, 4 Tai Ping Shan Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
(If you use Google Map, search for Blake Garden for direction. We are located directly across the park. Major intersection is Tai Ping Shan Street and Kui In Fong)
Email. email@example.com Facebook: artlofthongkong