Rates and Fee Schedule
Art Classes* (Group):
(Each class is 2-hour; unless stated otherwise)
1.Try-out class; new student only: $450 (to sign up click here)
2. Regular rate for a single class or practice session: $550
Regular Art Class:
1. Beginner – Each Term (4 classes): $1,680
2. Intermediate – Each Term (4 classes): $1,680
3. Advanced – Each Term (4 classes): $1,680
(a discount of 10% will be given to 1. returning students on each renewal (full payment must be paid within the last day of class) ; or 2. new students who have successfully completed our tryout class
Art Classes* (Private):
Private class is offered at a starting rate of $900/hour. Class can be taken at our studio or onsite at your residence. Please inquire for details.
*Oil, Acrylic, Chinese Ink Wash, Water Colours, Oil Pastel, Sketch and Drawing, and many more.. please contact us to inquire
Design and Photography Course:
We offer design classes which include drawing, typography, digital imagery, and more; as well as photography workshops for beginners to advanced level. In addition, we offer classes for Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign). Please inquire for details.
Painting Jam Sessions:
We offer weekly freestyle painting jam sessions for all levels. No previous experience required and beginners are always welcome.
Each session is 2-hour in duration. We will provide all art tools and canvas as well as light refreshments. You don’t have to bring anything – just come as you are and enjoy! You may even meet some new friends too. There will be no tutoring provided so you are free to explore and discover the inner artist in you.
Fees: $360 per person per 2-hour session for acrylic paint ($400 for oil painting)
Painting Jam sessions available:
Tuesday: 7:30 – 9:30pm
Thursday: 7:30 – 9:30pm
Saturday: 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Advance booking and pre-payment is required and we do not accept walk-ins. Please whatsapp 852-5940-8339 to book your session.
1. All classes are to be prepaid by cash, cheque, FPS, HSBC Payme, WeChat or Paypal (add 8%)
2. We offer flexible scheduling for most of our classes. Regular classes are available from Tuesday to Saturday with day and evening sessions. Booking is required to be made by least one day in advance (subject to availability). Same-day cancellation, same-day rescheduling and no-show all count as one class.
3. Regular classes (4-class term) are to be completed within 5-weeks from the date of enrolment. Extension will only be considered if valid doctor notes or travel tickets are provided.
4. Classes will be rescheduled in case of Typhoon 8 or above; or Black Rain alert.
5. We may take photographs and make videos during classes for training and marketing purposes. If you do not agree with that please inform us before class.
6. Storage Fees: there will be no charge for active students and their painting-in-progress. For completed paintings (from either our classes or painting jam sessions), we will provide courtesy storage for 30 days from the date of completion. Beyond that storage fees will be $50/painting/month (minimum charge: $50). We reserve the rights to dispose unclaimed paintings without notices. Pickup time is every Saturday from 12:00 – 17:00. Please call in advance before pickup.